Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Fallout 76 journal, day 5: the top of the world

Fallout 76 is the first online-only, multiplayer-focused entry in the post-apocalyptic series. Given its massive size and ever-evolving world, instead of a traditional review, we’ll run a series of journal entries chronicling our adventures in Bethesda’s devastated version of West Virginia. You can catch up on them right here.

It’s a long trek to the top of the world.

After setting out for the huge glass dome that’s located in the western side of Appalachia, I soon realize that it’s pretty far up a mountain. In fact, it’s so high that I can’t actually see the top from where I stand. Along the way, I come across a non-functioning ski lift that leads to exactly where I’m headed. Before this place was decimated by nuclear bombs, it must’ve...

Continue reading…

Disqus Comments