Friday, August 3, 2018

Space Craft is back with season 2

For as long as I can remember, I’ve dreamed of going to space. And as a reporter focusing on spaceflight, I’ve come to learn just how much work is needed for a human to break free of Earth’s gravity. It takes an army of engineers, scientists, astronauts, and more to put people into orbit, and it’s going to take even more great minds to send people into deep space or put them on the surface of another world.

In the first season of Space Craft, I explored what it takes for a person to go to space. I donned prototype space suits for the Moon and Mars, learned how to train for spacewalks, and I worked out just like astronauts do on the International Space Station. And for the season 1 finale, I boarded a parabolic flight to experience what...

Continue reading…

Disqus Comments